As we wind down 2019, we thought it would be a good idea to share how our customers have used email to text in their business this year. Due to the popularity and preference of texting among consumers, our customers have said that integrating texting into their business communications process has been one of the most positive and impactful changes they’ve made.
Top 10 ways TextBetter customers used email to text and the benefits they have seen 2019
1. Appointment reminders
Benefits: this has helped reduce no shows and last-minute cancellations.
2. Schedule meetings
Benefits: improved efficiency for employees as an email to text service has eliminated phone tag and the waiting game.
3. Provide important details
Benefits: with 97% of text messages being read within 3 minutes, this has helped cut down on items that have been historically forgotten or overlooked when they were critical to a particular situation. For instance, our mortgage customers use email to text to remind their clients to bring their photo id to the closing.
4. Follow up
Benefits: customer satisfaction ratings have increased as a result of using email to text for follow up. This has added a very personal touch that our customers have shared their clients appreciate.
5. Responding to a question
Benefits: beyond providing a great customer experience, it has facilitated a sense of urgency which all consumers appreciate. Our customers have shared that their clients no longer have to send an email or pick up the phone to call them…they can send a quick text which in most cases is responded to much faster than the historical alternatives.
6. Notification that a product or service is ready
Benefits: proactive communication is a very important factor in client satisfaction according to our clients. Using email to text to notify that a product or service is available and ready has been a strategic part of this type of intentional communication.
7. Loan processing
Benefits: our financial services clients have shared that the amount of processing time has decreased significantly since they have had the ability to both send reminders and receive necessary documentation such as photos of required paperwork, forms, and more via text message.
8. General customer service
Benefits: providing several options for general customer service inquiries have been a popular way that email to text has been used. If a question or problem was more involved and could not be resolved via text, our clients were able to schedule a time for a phone call to take care of the issue.
9. Recruiting initiatives
Benefits: using email to text for recruiting has decreased fill time and increased time to hire. The immediacy of a text message being sent to a candidate has helped eliminate the candidate seeking other options or offers.
10. Faster and more effective customer engagement
Benefits: email to text has increased engagement from customers. Our clients have seen a material reduction in how long it takes to reach a customer and for them to respond. This has provided a steady increase in productivity for our clients.
Email to text has become one of the most powerful and effective business communication tools used today.
TextBetter offers a plug-n-play service designed for and used in businesses of all sizes and industries. There are no systems to learn, and no interruptions to complicate workflows. We use your email to send and receive texts from your existing landline number. By simply pairing the two, you’ll send, receive and manage text conversations directly from your email inbox – without having to download (or change) a thing.
Think this sounds complicated? It’s not. Your landline number can be enabled for texting in these 4 easy steps.
- Pick Your Plan. Whether you’re a team of 5 or company of 5,000 – we have a plan that’s right for you. Our plans are flexible, affordable and designed to give you everything you need and a little more.
- Send Us Your User Information. Simply send us an email with the name, email address and landline number for each user so we can get started on account set-up. Text messages will be sent directly to and from the email address associated with each phone number. The TextBetter user will be able to send and receive text messages directly from their email account.
- Verify Your Number. Once we’ve called you on your landline and authenticated your telephone number, we’ll text-enable each user by pairing their landline number with their email account. The entire pairing process takes just a few minutes, without any downloads, applications or new software to install.
- Start Texting. Once you get an email confirming that set-up is complete, you’re ready to start texting!
Ready to experience this yourself? Contact us today!
TextBetter™ is a business texting service that makes it easy to send or receive texts from your landline number. Our cloud-based service seamlessly integrates with your business, without having to install new software or change how you do business. Through our three separate product offerings, we proudly cater to organizations of all sizes: Teams, Business or Enterprise.