Text Services for Business
Explained in 97 seconds
…or as many direct lines as you need
…send and receive pictures through your email
There are many text services available on the market.
- Text services for business is particularly challenging because there is no easy way to use a business landline telephone device to send and receive text messages. The phone on the desk doesn’t have a keypad or digital display that allows for text messaging use in the day to day operation of a business which is why we need text services.
- Some companies have tried using web based or desktop based applications for text messaging, some are using an application on their mobile phone, and some are using their personal cell phone numbers to send and receive text messages, forwarding screen shots to email, just to save, but none of those options are as desirable by corporate America as TextBetter™.
TextBetter™ is superior to the other text services available in the market.
- Here is a quick summary of why TextBetter™ works better (no pun intended). With our Text services for businesses, business owners and employees can get their existing landline telephone number or DID text enabled without changing their phone carrier. We simply text enable your business phone number(s) or DID and pair the phone number with a your email address. Your email is just the tool that lets you send and receive text messages. Texting from your business number is as simple as sending an email and the receiver of your message, will get a text message, that is from your business phone number. When you receive a text message from a customer, prospect or other contact, it will show up in your email, giving you a quick way to respond to the sender. Conversation threading is contained in each email. Best yet all text conversations are searchable and archivable in your email. Easy to save in any CRM.
Texting has become the new norm. Businesses need to be able to send & receive text messages professionally, like email.
Simplicity – Customers like a single point of contact – voice calls and text serice use the same number.
Trackability – Our text service guarantees all text communications are searchable and archived. Stop employees from using their personal cell phones to text your customers. Easily keep 100% of all employee/customer text conversations.
Increase Engagement – Customers are already sending text messages. Are you getting them?
Increase Market Share – Younger generations prefer communicating through texting.
What’s the right text service for your team?
- $33 per month
- Includes 2 users
Additional users $15/mo
Up to 5 users
- Our most basic plan
designed for small teams,
up to 5 users or less
- Core Features
- ✔ Use existing numbers
toll-Free & VoIPs included
- ✔Company-wide opt-out list
- ✔ CRM Integration
- ✔ Treat text like business email
- Our Most Popular Plan
- $97 per month
- Includes 8 users
Additional users $10/mo
Up to 1,000 users
- For small & midsize companies
looking for a simple way
to start texting
- Everything In Team, Plus
- ✔ Company-wide phone book
- ✔ Automated responses
- ✔ Distribution list
- ✔ Self-Administration
- ✔ On demand reporting
- ✔ Text multiple recipients at once
- Contact Us
- Unlimited users
- For large companies
that need premium customization & support
- Everything In Business, Plus
- ✔ Personalized branding
- ✔ Custom Integrations & API support
- ✔ Tailored solutions
- ✔ Test environment & developer console
Get the right plan for your needs:
Text or call: (800) 322-1112
*Microsoft Dynamics Logo is a registered trademark of Microsoft. SalesForce Logo is a registered trademark of Salesforce.com, Inc. SugarCRM Logo is a registered trademark of SugarCRM. Infusionsoft Logo is a registered trademark of Infusion Software, Inc.